I haven't been the best about sharing things with you. The younger Logan was a little full of herself, so sharing much of anything (other than about faith or travel) wasn't really a priority. My motto this year has been, "Write things that serve others. Write things that serve His kingdom." However, I've come to realize it's hard to trust someone you don't know. So, here are 20 Interesting Facts About Me... I hope these help you get to know me.
1. I’m happier and more productive on overcast days.
2. I looove the smell of dust and I will never know why.
3. I’ve lived in Omaha, Nebraska for three years and I’ll be moving to Lincoln (also in Nebraska) at the end of the month.
4. I don’t mind lukewarm or cold coffee. Coffee is coffee. I’ll drink it.
5. I tried to be in a sorority once lol. I barely made it past bid day.
6. I always have the TV on. The noise helps me fall asleep or stay chill when I’m alone in the apartment at night. (Yeah, I’m a little afraid of the dark)
7. I don’t brush my teeth before bed, but I must brush them before or after my shower.
8. I am all kinds of sweaty when I pull out of parking lots. I’m not the best driver.
9. My hand is always in my hair, twisting and pulling.
10. I don’t wear much makeup. I put on BB cream and mascara, then I’m out the door!
11. I am a foot tapper, nail biter, and pen spinner.
12. I’m not a huge seafood fan, but I’ll eat tiny sautéed shrimp.
13. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, but we’ve been best friends for eight. We went to the same high school and dated once in 7th grade too lol. (He was my first kiss)
14. I’m currently watching Hart of Dixie with my roomie. (Whose also my bff!!! This is her photography page if ya wanna check it out.) What’s your fav Netflix series?
15. I love to budget, and I use an envelope system to keep my money organized.
16. I used to be a Creative Writing major, now I’m pursuing Nonprofit Administration.
17. I don’t have a job set up in Lincoln yet, and I’m totally chill. God’s taught me a lot about trust this year.
18. I remember the weirdest crap. I can remember what snacks I had for my third grade Christmas party, but not the start time of a weekly meeting.
19. My hair is the longest it’s ever been to this day…(EEEEP) I had some serious hair tragedies in the past. (I awfully cut my own hair many times and let my friends do it too lol)
20. I freakin’ love all things geography. (I’m taking two geo classes this summer lol)
I was not fond of this post idea. I wanted something easy. I've been a little sick and I thought this would be something I could crank out in an hour. However, after awhile, it required some critical thinking. What's interesting about me? What kind of material won't bore my readers? Should I go deep or aim for a light read?
I settled with, "This blog has a purpose. It has an author and that author is you." People like to know about the author. I mean, I like to learn things about my favorite bloggers.
*Can you relate to any of these facts?
*How do you feel about talking about yourself?
Travel bucket list:
Countries visited: 5